Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome

So here it is, what do you think? Cara had come up with a really great suggestion for a name for this blog (whatareyoureading.) but other's had already taken it in every way. Wah! So I fell back on what I had originally come up with, and that's "our book opinions". It is my hope that this little blog will become a great resource among us as friends to share our opinions on the books we read, and that in turn we may find great reads from other's opinions. Please leave a comment if you would like to leave posts, and I will e-mail the necessary information.

7 comments:

Cara said...

Oh bummer on the name. But it makes me feel like I came up with an ok name, which is shocking.

LOVE the blog. I'm so excited.

Thanks for heading this up Mindi.

mommaRx said...

I love the new blog. I am going to link it on my page. What a great idea. I put a whole bunch of books on reserve at the lib so hopefully I will have some great ideas.

Michael and Kari said...

Thanks for heading this up Mindi! I'm excited about having a good resource to find a good read!

Unknown said...

I like the name you came up with. Great job on the blog! I am not a reader unless the book is REALLY great, so maybe this will be good for me..

Dana said...

Count me in. I don't read a whole lot either but would love to start, and book selections would be helpful.

Cara said...

Shannon Guymon is my new favorite author (for the minute). I've just finished all of her books (at least that are at the library.) They are easy reading, great stories, very easy to follow and easy to relate to all the characters. I totally recommend her books!

Soul Searching
A Trusting Heart
Justifiable Means
Makeover

Amy Rindy said...

Okay, I FINALLY have joined in and found the blog! So fun! I am so excited to get all these new opinions and book ideas!